Call for proposals for SMEs offering a 5,000 euro voucher to finance the development of high value innovative and technological services in sectors related to the Blue Economy. This service, with a maximum duration of 6 months, must be provided by an external supplier, listed in the BlueConnect Directory. The Northern Tyrrhenian Port Network Authority is a partner in the project and will help to select the projects with the greatest added value presented by companies in the sector.
The various services that can be funded are as follows:
– Business Plan (Business plan and business model evaluation and improvements);
– Access to funding (identifying funding opportunities, providing technical and administrative support to access funding, helping to create a consortium, supporting the preparation of the financial dossier);
– Market Supply and Demand (growth opportunities with the expansion and diversification of existing offer);
– Intellectual property (development and exploitation of intellectual property rights);
– Marketing (development of new marketing and communication tools, positioning strategies and commercialization of new products);
– Technological development (improving a service, a product, a process by applying new technologies to the operational reality of companies);
– Internationalization (expansion and growth in new markets, also abroad, and support for internationalization).